Pure Tea Tree Oil
Referred to as the best "Medicine Kit In A Bottle", our 100% Pure Tea Tree essential oil is derived from the Melaleuca Alternifolia, a species of tree native to Australia. It was discovered centuries ago by the aboriginal people and used for a variety of medicinal purposes.
Fast forward to today, Tea Tree Oil has become an essential oil for aromatherapists and consumers around the world. There are many who believe and confirm its versatility and far reaching medicinal benefits.
- 1 ounce bottle of 100% Pure Melaleuca Alternifolia
- Quality Product Extracted From Australia
- Euro style dropper top for getting one drop at a time
- Convenient Carry|Travel Pouch
- Highly Concentrated and Synthetic-Free
- Highest quality extraction methods used to maintain potency, aroma and effectiveness of the oil
- GMP Certified
- Save On Healthcare Costs
- Save On Stocking That First-Aid Kit. Use this essential oil to minimize having multiple products for antibacterial ointments, bee sting kill, etc...
- Minimizes embarrassing skin conditions
- This essential oil can be added to body wash, bug spray, a face mask, a facial wash, shampoo, conditioner, cream, lotion, moisturizer, toner, soap and more.
Therapeutic Uses Include: Acne, Asthma, Athlete's Foot, Scars from the Chicken Pox and Shingles, Blisters, Bronchitis, Burns, Cold Sores, Colds, Flu, Coughs, Dry Skin, Dandruff, Fever, Insect Bites, Nail Fungus, Recovering from an operation, Recurring Infections, Skin Tags, Sinus Conditions, Sunburn, Varicose Veins, Warts, & Whooping Cough.
Discover all the uses when you download our FREE Tea Tree Oil Education Guide Here.
Mixes well with: Basil, Bergamot, Citronella, Clary Sage, Clove, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Ginger, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram, Myrrh, Nutmeg, Oregano, Peppermint, Pine, Rosemary, Rosewood, Tangerine, Thyme, Ylang Ylang
Suggested Cold Pressed Carrier Oils to use: Organic Virgin Coconut Oil and Sweet Almond Oil
Extraction Method: Steam or water distillation
Parts Used: Leaves and twigs
Color: Pale Yellow
Fragrance: Similar to camphor oil.
Safety Information: Although it is best to perform a small patch test first, this essential oil can be used neat (undiluted). Not recommended being massaged on or below a varicose vein. When using tea tree oil apply directly to the problem area and avoid the surrounding skin.