Black Pepper Essential Oil
- Promotion: Free 10ml empty roller bottle included. Use to mix with carrier oil.
- Quality: Premium, natural, non-toxic, unfiltered and undiluted, bottled in 1/3 oz amber glass bottle
- Origin: Our Black Pepper (piper nigrum) Oils are grown and steam distilled in pristine India and bottled in California USA.
- May assist with antibacterial, antiseptic, aphrodisiac, arthritis, cold, constipation, cramping, fatigue, fever, flue, hypertension, laxative, muscle pain and stiffness. Perfect for aromatherapy and massage.
- Blends well with Basil, Bergamot, Cardamon, Clary Sage, Clove, Cypress, Geranium, Helichrysum, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Manuka, Orange, Peppermint, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Vetiver and Ylang-Ylang.
Legal Disclaimer: These Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Our therapeutic grade Black Pepper Essential Oil is 100% pure.
Its fragrance is similar to that of freshly ground peppercorns, but it does not cause the same side effects of ground pepper.
What sets Earth Shield Black Pepper Essential Oil apart is superior cultivation in pristine India and bottled in California. Combined with superior distillation and bottling care process, we GUARANTEE that our oils are aromatically superior and more effective than any other oils - if you disagree we will refund your money!
The Leading Aromatherapy Associations (Alliance of International Aromatherapists (AIA), International Aromatherapy and Aromatic Medicine Association, Aromatherapy Trade Council, and others) all state that essential oils should not be taken internally (regardless of purity or origin) unless under the guidance of a health care practitioner trained at an appropriate level . As such, all of our oils carry a label warning that the product is NOT FOR INTERNAL USE.
Remember now, there is an oil for that!
Brand: Earth Shield