Eucalyptus Essential Oil
One of our favorite and recognizable essential oils is Pure Eucalyptus Oil. Many have commented this is the one oil that every household should have on hand for a variety of medicinal and household cleaning purposes.
In ancient times, the eucalyptus tree was thought to have cleanse the environment. So, the sick would live in areas where this fragrant tree grew. Today, Eucalyptus is used in pharmaceuticals ranging from cold remedies to vapor rubs. Dentists and Vets use Eucalyptus Oil in their practices for a variety of purposes. And, this essential oil is a favorite among aromatherapists.
- 1 ounce bottle of 100% Pure Eucalyptus Globulus
- Euro Dropper Top to drip one drop of this highly concentrated and synthetic-free oil at a time
- Convenient Carrying|Travel Pouch
- Sweet, Menthol, Woody Scent that has proven healing abilities
- Guaranteed to be of the finest quality
- Revitalizing, invigorating and clarifying benefits. If you suffer from Muscle Pains, Respiratory Ailments, Bacteria Challenges, Mosquitoes, Insects or Dust Mites, then our Eucalyptus Oil may be all you need to quickly remedy these conditions.
- Reduce medical expenses and household cleaning expenses by using natural products.
- Can be added to your bath, a diffuser, fragrance burner, humidifier, spa or sauna and laundry.
Therapeutic Uses Include:Antibacterial, Asthma, Arthritis, Chicken Pox, Coughs, Decongestant, Fever, Insect Repellant, Measles, Migraines, Muscle Pain, Rheumatism, Shingles, Sinus Conditions, Upper Respiratory Infections and Sore Throats.
Uncover All Of The Uses Whenever You Download Our FREE Eucalyptus Oil Guide.
Mixes well with: Basil, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Citronella, Ginger, Grapefruit, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Marjoram, Orange, Oregano, Peppermint, Pine, Rosemary, Spearmint, Tea Tree and Thyme.
Suggested Cold Pressed Carrier Oils to use: Organic Virgin Coconut Oil and Sweet Almond Oil
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from the plant's leaves.
Botanical Name: Eucalyptus Globulus
Fragrance: Sweet, Menthol, Woody Scent
Safety Information: This essential oil should be avoided during pregnancy. Not recommended for those diagnosed with high blood pressure or epilepsy. Should be diluted with a carrier oil such as coconut or almond oil. Also, should be avoided if taking homeopathic remedies.
Ships in 1-2 days.