Peppermint Essential Oil
Our 100% Pure Peppermint Oil is a favorite to many of our customers. Used extensively in Eastern and Western medicine, Peppermint Oil has been known to cure indigestion, bowel disorders, bad breath, mental exhaustion and so much more.
- 1 ounce bottle of Pure Mentha Piperita Essence Concentrate
- Euro dropper top - Get one drop at a time
- Convenient Carrying|Travel Pouch
- Delightful Smell to everyone that is fresh and comforting
- Botanicals used are grown in soil free of pesticide, synthetic fertilizer and herbicide residues
- Guaranteed finest quality available
- Highest quality extraction methods used to maintain potency, aroma and effectiveness of the oil
- Manual quality control performed on all essential oils
- Product advertised is product received. Ships Same Day (except Sundays)
- Made With Pride in the USA.
- Refreshing, Cooling, Uplifting Properties
- This essential oil shines in its ability to relieve so many ailments, both mentally & physically, you'll be wanting more
- Reduce Healthcare & Household Cleaning Costs by minimizing the need to have multiple medications and household cleaners.
- Can be added to shampoo, conditioner, lotion, creams, fragrance burner, diffuser, soaps, sprays, laundry & more
- Use to eradicate mice and rats
Therapeutic Uses Include: Apathy, Arthritis, Asthma, Bad Breath, Back Pain, Bowel Disorders, Bronchitis, Colds, Flu, Coughs, Cramps, Faintness, Fatigue, Flatulence, Digestive Problems, Headaches, Mental Exhaustion, Migraines, Mouth and|or Gum Infections, Muscular Pain, Nausea, Poor Circulation, Sinus Congestion, Shock, Sunburn, Aching Feet, Travel Sickness and Vertigo.
Discover All The Uses When You Download Our FREE Peppermint Oil Guide.
Mixes well with: Basil, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Grapefruit, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Myrrh, Pine, Rosemary, Spearmint, Tea Tree and Wintergreen.
Suggested Cold Pressed Carrier Oils to use: Organic Virgin Coconut Oil and Sweet Almond Oil
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled from the plant's leaves.
Botanical Name: Mentha Piperita
Fragrance: Fresh, Strong Mint Aroma
Safety Information: This oil should be avoided if you are pregnant or lactating. Not recommended on babies or small children. Potential to cause irritation to sensitive skin, although this is rare. Not recommended in the bath. Also, it is not recommended with other homeopathic remedies.
Ships in 1-2 days.