Coconut Oil (Organic, Virgin, Cold-Pressed, Pure & UnRefined)
Looking to get a boost of daily energy? Are you dieting? Do you have a skin condition? Dry hair? Or, just want to improve your overall health? Start using our Organic Virgin Coconut Oil.
Not only is this nutritious edible oil packed with a great flavor, smell and taste, research now shows there are innumerable health benefits. Many report and credit ingesting or applying Coconut Oil to their bodies have solved health challenges with dieting, high cholesterol, low energy, psoriasis, eczema, wrinkles and other health conditions.
Beyond nutrition, our Virgin Coconut Oil can be used as a moisturizer for the hair and skin as well as oral health as the trend for oil pulling continues to rise. Participants proclaim strengthening of the teeth, gums and jaws, prevention of cavities and other overall health benefits.
Rich in fatty acids from saturated fats, the cold pressed method has been used to preserve the medium chain triglycerides (MCTs). These MCTs and fatty acids are found naturally in coconuts.
- 12 ounces of delicious organic, virgin, cold pressed and unrefined Coconut Oil sealed in a glass jar
- A convenient 1/2 oz natural birchwood scooper to scoop this nutritious edible oil
- Securely shrink and bubble wrapped product placed into a strong corrugated box to prevent breakage during shipping
- A FREE Online Guide, available to download, of our "Coconut Oil Uses & Tips + Favorite Recipes" which outlines coconut oil health benefits including the benefits of oil pulling, how to use coconut oil for your hair and skin, how to cook and bake with coconut oil and several of our favorite recipes, including some yummy smoothie recipes.
- Can be scooped right out of the jar and eaten for nutrition or used for oil pulling
- Can be used for cooking and baking
- Can be used to drizzle on popcorn for a subtle taste of tropical sweetness
- Can be added to smoothies for a surge of nutritious energy
- Can be spread on bagels, muffins or even toast
- Can be added to coffee
- Can be used to condition dry hair
- Can be used to moisturize dry skin and control conditions like eczema and psoriasis
- Can be used in soaps, lotions, salt & sugar scrubs and as a massage oil
- Makes a great carrier oil for aromatherapy and essential oils
- Ships the same day (except Sunday)
- Made In the USA
- The MCTs in coconut oil have been shown to increase 24 hour energy expenditure by as much as 5%, potentially leading to significant weight loss over the long term.
- Studies in both humans and rats show that coconut oil improves important risk factors like Total LDL and HDL cholesterol, which may translate to a reduced risk of heart disease.
- Applied topically, studies show its effectiveness as a skin moisturizer and protectant against hair damage.
- One of the best natural nutrients for hair. It helps in healthy growth of hair and gives your hair a shiny quality.
- Strengthens the immune system because it contains antimicrobial lipids, lauric acid, capric acid and caprylic acid which have antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties.
- Helps to improve the digestive system and thus prevents various stomach and digestion-related challenges.
- Does not contain petroleum-based ingredients that can suffocate the skin as many commercial brands.
Store in a cool, dry and dark environment in tightly sealed original container. After opening, the coconut oil can be refrigerated or stored at cool room temperature. Virgin Coconut Oil naturally has a highly variable composition. Therefore, at temperatures below 78° the product will begin to solidify and clumps may appear. Bubbles may also appear and may resemble dark spots. Both are completely normal and does not affect the quality of the oil.
Ships in 1-2 days.