Atlas Cedarwood Essential Oil
- MOST POPULAR FOR RELAXING and GREAT SLEEP - because of sesquiterpenes! See description below, and...
- SKIN TROUBLES, especially oily skin due to it's highly astringent action, as well as it's ability to reduce itching, inflammation and other skin dilemmas
- SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN PURITY by gas liquid chromatography and then a mass spectrometer, ensuring the entire distillation, extraction and bottling production method results in only Best Grade Cedar Wood Oil of outstanding purity
- REFRESHING 90 DAY GUARANTEE! deSensua oils offer such supreme quality that they're proudly backed with a special 3 MONTH satisfaction guarantee!
- OUR BEST GRADE OIL, IN OUR BEST PACKAGING. All deSensua Best Grade oils are lovingly presented in a soft black velvet pouch, protecting your photoprotective DAG Vial (Deepest Amber Glass) and its precious contents
Legal Disclaimer: The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This information is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or diagnose any diseases or conditions. If you are suffering from any disease, illness, or injury it is your responsibility to consult with your physician.
Details: Only ever sourced from Morocco! The fabled cedarwood trees of the Bible and other folklore are virtually an endangered species now, so we only use oils from special Moroccan Cedarwood trees of the exact same chemical composition - 98% sesquiterpenes!
Sesquiterpenes, Because Science! But what is a sesquiterpene? Glad you asked! These amazing and tiny molecules are a hydrocarbon group found in higher plants and animals, carrying out all sorts of useful duties. In humans they are known to boost the brain's limbic system, delivering oxygen molecules to our cells, just like hemoglobin but on a much smaller scale. It's worth reading up on the science because they desperately deserve more recognition, but what does it all mean for you? Well, this (cedarwood) oil contains the highest amount of sesquiterpenes of ANY essential oil, and they can...
Improve your mood, relaxing you, aiding restful sleep, helping you maintain focus, and they can also help clear up skin issues and more, as they are anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal (anti-mycotic).
And our Cedarwood smells nice too! If you were lucky enough to have good quality pencils as a child then you have an idea what proper cedarwood smells like. Now imagine it without the varnish or rubber smell? Better still, just order some today and open the bottle, as we promise you and your clients will love the aroma! In fact it comes with our 90 day money back satisfaction guarantee, because we're sure you'll absolutely adore this professional grade Cedarwood essential oil.