Everyday Shea Butter (Some Shea)
If you're looking for what kind of Shea Butter should I buy, then Eu'Genia Everyday Shea Butter is a great place to start. It's the perfect moisturizer to soothe your skin without clogging your pores.
Directly from Northern Ghana, this family business harvest the shea fruit by hand paying extraordinary attention to only utilizing the best nuts to extract the shea's moisturizing oils. As a result, the shea butter they bring to the consumer is as pure as you can possibly obtain.
How To Use Shea Butter?
- Scoop a little shea butter into your hands.
- Rub between your hands to melt the shea.
- Apply to any area of your body that needs to be moisturized.
This Everyday Shea Butter comes in a lovely packaged tin so it makes for a great gift for a family member or friend. Buy 1 for yourself and another for a friend!
- Contains large amounts of antioxidants and Vitamin A&E, ideal conditioning and moisturizing properties
- Great for travel
- Size: Available in 1.6 oz and 12 oz
- Fragrance: No Fragrance, Grapefruit or Lavender
- Store at room temperature
- Shelf Life: 2 years
Shea Butter (82.5%), Shea Oil (14.5%), Grapefruit/Lavender Essential Oil (2%), Moringa Oil (0.5%) , and Baobab Oil (0.5%)
Ships from our Specialty Partner: Eu'Genia Shea
Estimated delivery time: Approximately 5-7 days.