Catnip Essential Oil
- Botanical Name: Nepeta cataria
- BATCH SPECIFIC GCMS TESTED - The oil in each bottle you purchase from Plant Therapy belongs to a batch that goes through multiple GCMS tests by third-party laboratories and organoleptic testing by Robert Tisserand. Look for the batch code on your bottle
- 100% Certified Pure, Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade
- HAVE QUESTIONS? Plant Therapy's certified aromatherapists are happy to provide you with a COMPLIMENTARY consultation regarding Essential Oil questions via Amazon Messages. We welcome your questions and input!
- Plant Therapy has other Essential Oils: Bergamot, Carrot, Chamomile, Citronella, Clove, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Geranium, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lime, Marjoram, Neroli, Nutmeg, Oregano, Peppermint, Rosemary, Tangerine, Thyme, Vanilla, Ylang Ylang.
Brand: Plant Therapy
Color: Clear to Light Yellow
Catnip, a member of the mint family, is most famous as a treat for cats to play with, but it also has a long history of traditional herbal use.
Keep your outdoor space free of annoyances with Catnip.
To support a restful night's sleep, catnip can be diffused to promote a relaxing atmosphere.
To ease occasional muscular head tension, add a small amount of Catnip essential oil to a carrier oil and apply to affected area.
Add equal parts Catnip and Citronella to water or witch hazel to make a spray for an all-natural aid against outdoor annoyances.