Lavender Essential Oil
As one of our most beloved essential oils, Lavender Oil is rich in history. It's popularity can be traced as far back as 2500 years ago as it was deemed a "holy herb." This lovely aromatic herb is known for its use in perfume production. However, in the world of Aromatherapy, its properties produce a calming and relaxing effect contributing to reducing stress, anxiety, and nervousness. As an alternative medicine Lavender Oil can be used as an antiseptic, pain reliever, to treat burns, insect bites, bee stings and other conditions.
- 1 ounce bottle of 100% Essential Essence of "Lavandula Officinalis" aroma
- A euro-dropper top for getting that one drop at a time
- Convenient Carry|Travel Pouch
- A QR code on the label to quickly scan and re-order so you don't ever run out.
- "True Lavender" species distilled from fresh flowering tops
- Guaranteed finest quality of 100% Pure Lavender Oil
- Botanicals used are grown free of pesticides, synthetic fertilizers and herbicide residues
- Product advertised is the product received (ships the same day, except Sundays)
- Made In The USA
- Soothing, normalizing and balancing floral scent
- This best scented premium oil can be used for Aromatherapy, Bath, Body, Hair, Burns, Face, Moths, Nails, Skin, Scars, Sleeping, Stretch Marks, Sunburn & more.
- Our Pure Lavender Oil can be added to a diffuser, fragrance oil burner, massage, baby oil, spray, humidifier, facial, etc.
Therapeutic uses include: Acne, Alopecia (loss of hair), Anxiety, Asthma, Bee and Wasp Stings, Bronchial Problems, Depression, Eczema, Dermatitis, Flu, Insect Repellent, Insomnia, Hay Fever, Headaches, PMS, Migraines, Minor Cuts and Burns, Mood Swings, Nervous Tension, Nightmares, Psoriasis, Rashes, Sleep Aid, Stress, and Sunburn.
Discover All The Uses When You Download our FREE Lavender Essential Oils Guide.
Mixes well with: Almost any oils, but specifically with Allspice, Anise, Basil, Bergamot, Citronella, Chamomile, Clary Sage, Clove, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Geranium, Grapefruit, Hyssop, Jasmine, Juniper, Lemon, Lime, Tangerine, Patchouli, Peppermint, Pine, Rose, Rosemary, Spearmint, Tea Tree and Thyme.
Suggested Cold Pressed Carrier Oils to use: Organic Virgin Coconut Oil and Sweet Almond Oil
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from flowering tops
Botanical Name: Lavandula Officinalis
Fragrance: Lightly Floral
Safety Information: For those with low blood pressure this oil has the potential to make you drowsy.
Ships in 1-2 days.